Vintage Boujaad rug - IZIL
Our IZIL is a vintage runner rug from 70's featuring warm ochre tones from natural pigments and a pop of vivid green and purple.
It has been carefully restored and is in excellent condition.
IZIL will do a great job in defining different spaces in a larger room, styling your hallway or giving a warm welcoming feeling to your entryway.
- Made of hand-spun sheep wool and cotton.
- Hand-knotted from authentic Berber weaving technique.
- Handmade in Khenifra region, Middle Atlas Mountains, Morocco.
- Size: 173 x 100 cm
- Colors: Sun bleached red, peach orange, purple and forrest green.
- Shipping time from 2 to 7 working days.
- Free returns within 14 days.