Vintage Boujaad rug - ZIRI
Our ZIRI is a vintage runner rug from 70's featuring a stunning composition of a sun bleached soft pink, cobalt blue and forrest green.
It has been carefully restored and in an excellent condition.
ZIRI will do a great job in defining different spaces in a larger room, styling your hallway or or shaping an entryway in need of colors.
It is a stunning vintage rug that will inject character and authenticity to your space.
- Made of 100% hand-spun sheep wool.
- Hand-knotted from authentic Berber weaving technique.
- Handmade in Khenifra region, Middle Atlas Mountains, Morocco.
- Size: 230 x 97 cm
- Colors: Sun bleached soft pink, cobalt blue, forrest green and black.
- Shipping time from 2 to 7 working days.
- Free returns within 14 days.