Mrirt rug - BERI
Our BERI is a modern Beni Mrirt rug with subtle black polka dots on a creamy white background for a timeless design.
Densely hand-knotted from superior sheep wool quality, BERI is a thick and soft rug with a fluffy texture that feels heavenly underfoot.
Its natural virgin wool is durable and will stand the busiest area of your interior.
- Made of 100% hand-spun sheep wool.
- Densely and-knotted from authentic Berber weaving technique.
- Handmade in Mrirt region, Middle Atlas Mountains, Morocco.
- Size: 265 x 160 cm
- Colours: Undyed white background and black.
- Shipping time from 2 to 7 working days.
- Free returns within 14 days.