Mrirt rug - BASSI
BASSI features a rustic pattern of irregular lines that reflects the authenticity of hand craft. The lines come in a warm earthy brown against a creamy white background.
Densely hand-knotted with the Mrirt knotting technique, BASSI is a thick rug with a fluffy texture that feels heavenly soft underfoot.
The rug is beautifully finished with handmade fringes.
- Made of 100% hand-spun sheep wool.
- Densely hand-knotted from authentic Berber weaving technique.
- Handmade in Mrirt region, Middle Atlas Mountains, Morocco.
- Size: 260 x 185 cm.
- Colors: Undyed white background and brown.
- Shipping time from 2 to 7 working days.
- Free returns within 14 days.