Mrirt rug - AZEM
Our AZEM is a contemporary Beni Mrirt carpet. It portrays both abstract and representational figures.
The elegant contrast of black patterns on a creamy background adds character to any interior.
It is densely hand-knotted from a high quality of wool which gives an incredibly soft texture.
Its natural virgin wool is durable and will stand the busiest area of your interior.
AZEM is a stunning piece to lay in a living room or a in a bedroom.
The finishing of the rug is at each end made with a complementing black and creamy white border and a handmade fringe on one side.
- Made of 100% hand-spun sheep wool.
- Hand-knotted from authentic Berber weaving technique using the highest wool quality.
- Handmade in Khenifra region, Middle Atlas Mountains, Morocco.
- Size: 275 x 165 cm
- Colours: Black and undyed creamy wool
- Shipping time from 2 to 7 working days.
- Free returns within 14 days.