Mrirt rug - IDIR
Densely hand-knotted with the Mrirt knotting technique, IDIR is a thick rug with a fluffy texture that feels heavenly soft underfoot.
It features a classic Beniourain style with large black diamond shapes on a white elegant background.
With its timeless design, it is an interior must have that add structure to any space whether a sofa corner, bedroom, living room or office.
The rug is beautifully finished with a handmade fringe.
- Made of 100% hand-spun sheep wool.
- Densely hand-knotted from authentic Berber weaving technique.
- Handmade in Mrirt region, Middle Atlas Mountains, Morocco.
- Size: 318 x 213 cm
- Colors: Undyed creamy wool background and black.
- Shipping time from 2 to 7 working days.
- Free returns within 14 days.