Vintage Chichaoua rug - LALLA
Our Lalla is a vintage rug from the 70's featuring a warm terracotta red from natural pigments combined with a stunning olive green and black Berber symbols.
It has been carefully restored and in an excellent condition.
It is a unique rug full of history that warms up and inject a timeless appeal to any interior space.
Its natural virgin wool is durable and will stand the busiest area of your interior.
- Made of 100% hand-spun sheep wool.
- Hand-knotted from authentic Berber weaving technique.
- Handmade in Chichaoua, Morocco.
- Size: 180 x 120 cm
- Colors: terracotta red, olive green and black.
- Shipping time from 2 to 7 working days.
- Free returns within 14 days.