Mrirt rug - ABBA
Our Abba is a contemporary Beni Mrirt carpet with soft tones of beige and ochre shades in the background and hints of terracotta red and black.
It is ideal as a beside rug and for small spaces (e.g under a coffee table) and will add a cosy atmosphere and warmth to your interior.
It is densely hand-knotted from a high quality of wool which gives an incredibly soft texture.
- Made of 100% hand-spun sheep wool.
- Hand-knotted from authentic Berber weaving technique using the highest wool quality.
- Handmade in Khenifra region, Middle Atlas Mountains, Morocco.
- Size: 150 x 100 cm
- Colors: Beige, ochre, terracotta red and black.
- Shipping time from 2 to 7 working days.
- Free returns within 14 days.